Allstate Lending Group Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Allstate Lending GroupUnaffiliated
Allstate Lending Group Home MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Allstate Lending Group
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Allstate Lending Group Home Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Allstate Lending Group Home Mortgage Review
Allstate Lending Group Home Mortgage is offered by Allstate Lending Group (NMLS #272985), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Monterey Park, CA. Allstate Lending Group Home Mortgage is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Allstate Lending Group Home Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Allstate Lending Group Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage rates does Allstate Lending Group offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Allstate Lending charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Allstate Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does Allstate Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Allstate Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 648-5363.