|Loan Amount||$70,000 - $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
American Capital Corporation Home Mortgage Review
American Capital Corporation Home Mortgage is offered by American Capital Corporation (NMLS #264422), a direct lender founded in 1994 and based in El Segundo, CA. American Capital Corporation Home Mortgage is available in 7 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. American Capital Corporation Home Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. American Capital Corporation Home Mortgage offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via American Capital Corporation?
American Capital mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with American Capital mortgage?
American Capital mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does American Capital Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, American Capital mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, American Capital mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does American Capital mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Capital mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for American Capital Corporation Home Mortgage is (310) 640-0100.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- New Mexico
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||$70,000 - $1,500,000|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
|Terms||10, 15, 30|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend American Capital Corporation Home Mortgage to your friends?