Best Capital Funding Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Best Capital FundingUnaffiliated
Best Capital Funding Purchase MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Best Capital Funding
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Best Capital Funding Purchase Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Best Capital Funding Purchase Mortgage Review
Best Capital Funding Purchase Mortgage is offered by Best Capital Funding (NMLS #303222), a direct lender founded in 2008 and based in Chatsworth, CA. Best Capital Funding Purchase Mortgage is available in 12 states across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Best Capital Funding Purchase Mortgage provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Best Capital Funding Purchase Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Best Capital Funding Purchase Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Best Capital Funding?
Best Capital Funding allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Best Capital Funding offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Best Capital Funding charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Best Capital Funding may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Best Capital Funding offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Best Capital Funding allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Best Capital Funding allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 429-7283.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Jersey
- New Mexico