Certified Rate Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Certified RateUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 30 years|
Certified Rate Home Loans Review
Certified Rate Home Loans is offered by Certified Rate (NMLS #1857498), a licensed broker founded in 2019 and based in Manhattan Beach, CA. Certified Rate Home Loans is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Certified Rate Home Loans?
Certified Rate Home Loans offers mortgages with a maximum term of 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
Does Certified Rate Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Certified Rate Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Certified Rate Home Loans offer?
Certified Rate Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Certified Rate Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Certified Rate Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Credit Score Range||
680 - 850
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Property Type||Single Family Home|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||Up to 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||N/A|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Certified Rate Home Loans to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.