Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Home Mortgage LoansUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Home Mortgage Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||700 - 840|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Home Mortgage Loans Review
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Home Mortgage Loans is offered by Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan savings accounts, a bank founded in 1931 and based in Cheboygan, MI. Citizens National Bank mortgage are available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Home Mortgage Loans offers USDA, jumbo, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Home Mortgage Loans only offers fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Good credit required. You will need a credit score of at least 700 to qualify.
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Home Mortgage Loans Pros & Cons
Citizens National Bank mortgage FAQ
What mortgage rates does Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Citizens National Bank mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Citizens National Bank mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($726,000 as of 2023).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
What property usage types does Citizens National Bank mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Citizens National Bank mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Home Mortgage Loans is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan College Real Rewards Visa
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Platinum Visa
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Max Cash Preferred Card
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Everyday Rewards+ Card
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Max Cash Secured Card
Citizens National Bank of Cheboygan Secured Card
|Credit Score Range||700 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 0%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Fixed-Rate Mortgage|