Educators Credit Union Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Educators Credit UnionUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$30,000 - $510,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Educators Credit Union Home Loans Review
Educators Credit Union Home Loans is offered by Educators Credit Union (NMLS #67380), a credit union founded in 1937 and based in Racine, WI. Educators Credit Union Home Loans is available in 1 state across the USA.
How much can you borrow via Educators Credit Union Home Loans?
Educators Credit Union Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $510,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Educators Credit Union Home Loans?
Educators Credit Union Home Loans offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does Educators Credit Union Home Loans offer?
Educators Credit Union Home Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 2.59% and up to 5.37%.
Does Educators Credit Union Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
No, Educators Credit Union Home Loans does not charge a mortgage origination fee.
Some lenders charge an origination fee for processing, underwriting, and funding a mortgage. Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount. Whenever possible, go with lenders that don’t charge origination fees.
Does Educators Credit Union Home Loans charge prepayment fees?
No, Educators Credit Union Home Loans does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does Educators Credit Union Home Loans offer?
Educators Credit Union Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
What property usage types does Educators Credit Union Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Educators Credit Union Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
1400 N Newman Rd
Racine, WI 53406
- Visit Site
Other Services by Educators Credit Union
|No Origination Fee|
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Mortgage Features||No-Closing-Costs Option|
|APR||2.59% - 5.37%|
|Loan Amount||$30,000 - $510,000|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Educators Credit Union Home Loans to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.