Envoy Mortgage Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Envoy MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$100,000 - $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Envoy Mortgage Home Loans Review
Envoy Mortgage Home Loans is offered by Envoy Mortgage (NMLS #6666), a direct lender founded in 1997 and based in Houston, TX. Envoy Mortgage Home Loans is available in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Envoy Mortgage Home Loans?
Envoy Mortgage Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Envoy Mortgage Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Envoy Mortgage Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Envoy Mortgage Home Loans offer?
Envoy Mortgage Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Envoy Mortgage Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Envoy Mortgage Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Envoy Mortgage Home Loans to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.