|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
FBC Mortgage Home Loans Review
FBC Mortgage Home Loans is offered by FBC Mortgage (NMLS #152859), a direct lender founded in 2005 and based in Orlando, FL. FBC Mortgage Home Loans is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. FBC Mortgage Home Loans offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, FBC Mortgage Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
FBC Mortgage Home Loans Pros & Cons
FBC Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via FBC Mortgage?
FBC Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does FBC Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, FBC Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, FBC Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does FBC Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. FBC Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for FBC Mortgage Home Loans is (866) 413-2563.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia