in Money Transfer Services from HiFXUnaffiliated
in Money Transfer Services from HiFX
Would you recommend HiFX to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Mostly recommended|
|Transfer Speed||1 days|
HiFX is a financial services company that is owned by Euronet Worldwide Inc, an industry leader that processes transactions for brands like Apple, Google and Amazon. HiFX specializes in international money transfers, supporting 28 currencies while processing bank-to-bank transactions.
What Are HiFX’s Transfer Fees?
HiFX’s transfer fees vary based on the amount you’re sending and the currencies involved.
- When transferring less than $5,000, there is a $5 processing fee. When transferring $5,000 or more, there is no processing fee.
- The exchange rate you're quoted will depend on the amount you're transferring, the currencies you're transferring and the exchange rates at the time of transfer. HiFX does make a profit when converting currency, but offers bank-beating rates due to the company’s lower overheads.
How Fast Are HiFX's Transfers?
HiFX transfer speeds may vary. Transactions are often completed within one business day but, depending on the recipient’s bank, the process may take up to four days.
Founded in 1998, HiFX serves over 120,000 clients around the world. HiFX is owned by Euronet Worldwide Inc, a global provider of digital financial services. The parent company also owns Ria and XE.com, making Euronet the third largest money transfer business in the world. Last year, Euronet processed $74 billion in ATM, prepaid and money transfer payments for a wide variety of customers including financial institutions, mobile operators, retailer locations and individual consumers. Among Euronet's clients are world-leading brands such as Apple, Google, Amazon, Paypal, Walmart, Visa and Mastercard.
Who Can Benefit From HiFX?
HiFX was designed to meet currency-converting needs in an affordable and convenient way. Whether you’re sending money to family, paying international tuition fees, buying a vacation home abroad or moving money between a U.S. and foreign-currency account, HiFX has got you covered. In addition to serving individuals, the company also caters to businesses, making it easy to send and receive global payments along with importing or exporting purchases and sales.
What Are The Advantages and Disadvantages Of HiFX?
This is what we love about HiFX:
- HiFX can convert funds into a variety of currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD, CAD, CNY, CNH, JPY, AED, ILS, CHF, HKD and ZAR.
- Transfer fees are either low or free depending on your transfer amount.
- If you're transferring larger amounts, you will be given access to your own dedicated dealer and can take advantage of a locked-in exchange rate for up to 12 months.
- You can make transfers online or by phone.
- You can track your transfer online and can receive email and SMS notifications to always know where your money is.
What We do not Like About HiFX:
- HiFX supports only bank-to-bank transactions.
- HiFX doesn’t support domestic transfers.