|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Alcova Mortgage Refinance Review
Alcova Mortgage Refinance is offered by Alcova Mortgage LLC (NMLS #40508), a direct lender founded in 2003 and based in Roanoke, VA. Alcova Mortgage Refinance is available in 9 states (and Washington, DC).
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. Alcova Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Alcova Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Alcova Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
Alcova Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What range of mortgage balances will Alcova Mortgage refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $2,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Alcova Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Alcova Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
How long does Alcova Mortgage take to refinance?
Generally, it takes Alcova Mortgage between 30 and 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does Alcova Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Alcova Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Alcova Mortgage offer?
Alcova Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Alcova Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Alcova Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia