Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Chase BankClaimed
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance Review
Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by Chase Bank, based in New York, NY. Founded in 1877, Chase Bank offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $3,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance offer?
Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Chase Bank Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Chase Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia