US Bank Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from US BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
US Bank Mortgage Refinance Review
US Bank Mortgage Refinance is offered by US Bank (NMLS #402761), a bank founded in 1863 and based in Minneapolis, MN. US Bank Mortgage Refinance is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Mortgage programs available. US Bank Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Interest Rate Types. US Bank Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
US Bank Mortgage Refinance Pros and Cons:
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via US Bank Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. US Bank Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does US Bank Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, US Bank Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does US Bank Mortgage Refinance offer?
US Bank Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does US Bank Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. US Bank Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by US Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend US Bank Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.