Bank of England Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Bank of England MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Bank of England Mortgage Refinance Review
Bank of England Mortgage Refinance is offered by Bank of England Mortgage (NMLS #418481), a bank founded in 1898 and based in Little Rock, AR. Bank of England Mortgage Refinance is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Bank of England Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Bank of England Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bank of England Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bank of England Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Bank of England Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bank of England Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bank of England Mortgage Refinance offer?
Bank of England Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bank of England Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bank of England Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Bank of England Mortgage
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia