Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Bank of Little Rock MortgageUnaffiliated
Bank of Little Rock Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
in Mortgage Refinance from Bank of Little Rock Mortgage
Rating not yet determined
Would you recommend Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Rating not yet determined
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance Review
Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by Bank of Little Rock Mortgage, based in Little Rock, AR. Founded in 1998, Bank of Little Rock Mortgage offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance offer?
Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Bank of Little Rock Mortgage
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia