CapWest Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from CapWest Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
CapWest Mortgage Refinance Review
CapWest Mortgage Refinance is offered by CapWest Home Loans (NMLS #439822), a direct lender founded in 1907 and based in Overland Park, KS. CapWest Mortgage Refinance is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. CapWest Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, HomePath, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. CapWest Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for refinancing. However, CapWest Mortgage Refinance does offer refinancing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via CapWest Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. CapWest Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does CapWest Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, CapWest Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does CapWest Mortgage Refinance offer?
CapWest Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does CapWest Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. CapWest Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Other Services by CapWest Home Loans
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia