CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage RefinancingUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||7 - 20 years|
CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing Review
CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing is offered by Connecticut State Employees Credit Union, a credit union founded in and based in Hartford, CT. CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No-closing-cost mortgages available. This option allows you to include the closing costs into the new loan, so you don't pay for these expenses upfront.
- No origination fee. CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing does not charge a fee for processing your application on some loan options.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, Connecticut State Employees Credit Union does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing only offers fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for refinancing. However, CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing does offer refinancing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Maximum LTV. CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing has a maximum loan to value ratio of 80%.
CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing Pros & Cons
CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 7 to 20 years.
How long does CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing take to refinance?CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing charge a mortgage origination fee?
No, CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing does not charge a mortgage origination fee.
Some lenders charge an origination fee for processing, underwriting, and funding a mortgage. Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount. Whenever possible, go with lenders that don’t charge origination fees.
What property usage types does CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. CSE Credit Union 1st Mortgage Refinancing allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Other Services by Connecticut State Employees Credit Union
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Initial Processing Fee||$0.00|
|No Origination Fee|
|Origination Fee ($)||$0.00|
|Origination Fee (%)||0.00%|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Mortgage Features||No-Closing-Costs Option|
5.20% - 7.10%
|Loan Term||7 - 20 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $500,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Fixed-Rate Mortgage|