goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from goodmortgage.comUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance Review
goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance is offered by goodmortgage.com (NMLS #2917), a direct lender founded in 1999 and based in Charlotte, NC. goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance is available in 27 states (and Washington, DC).
- Mortgage programs available. goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Interest Rate Types. goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance Pros and Cons:
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance offer?
goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by goodmortgage.com
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.