Kwik Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Kwik Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Kwik Mortgage Refinance Review
Kwik Mortgage Refinance is offered by Kwik Mortgage Corporation (NMLS #138075), a direct lender founded in 1998 and based in S Plainfield, NJ. Kwik Mortgage Refinance is available in 8 states across the USA.
- Mortgage programs available. Kwik Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Interest Rate Types. Kwik Mortgage Refinance only offers
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for refinancing. However, Kwik Mortgage Refinance does offer refinancing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Kwik Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Kwik Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Kwik Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Kwik Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Kwik Mortgage Refinance offer?
Kwik Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Kwik Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Kwik Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Jersey
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Kwik Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.