NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from NOVA Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||$100,000 - $1,500,000|
NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by NOVA Home Loans, based in Tucson, AZ. Founded in 1980, NOVA Home Loans offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 12 states across the USA.
What range of mortgage balances will NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $100,000 and go up to $1,500,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offer?
NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico