Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Summit FundingUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 40 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $4,000,000|
Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance Review
Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by Summit Funding, based in Sacramento, CA. Founded in 1995, Summit Funding offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 33 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 40 years.
Does Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance offer?
Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina