Veterans United Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Veterans United Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
Veterans United Mortgage Refinance Review
Veterans United Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by Veterans United Home Loans, based in Columbia, MO. Founded in 2002, Veterans United Home Loans offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC). NMLS #1907
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Veterans United Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Veterans United Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Veterans United Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Veterans United Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee of 1% of the loan amount.
Does Veterans United Mortgage Refinance charge prepayment fees?
No, Veterans United Mortgage Refinance does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does Veterans United Mortgage Refinance offer?
Veterans United Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Veterans United Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Veterans United Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
1400 Veterans United Drive
Columbia, MO 65203
- Visit Site
Message from Veterans United Home Loans
Other Services by Veterans United Home Loans
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Origination Fee (%)||1%|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|APR||1% - 8%|
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1.5M|