Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance
in Motorcycle and ATV Insurance from Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co.Unaffiliated
Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Motorcycle and ATV Insurance from Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Co.
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance Review
Where does Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance do business?
Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Flint, MI. The company was founded in 1908 and offers motorcycle and ATV insurance in 1 state in the USA.
What types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage does Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about motorcycle insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offers the following types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another vehicle or property when at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: The uninsured motorist rider covers the damages caused by a negligent driver who doesn't have an insurance policy.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This covers the damages caused by a driver who is at-fault but whose liability limits don't cover all the property damages and medical expenses of the accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your vehicle is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
What benefits does Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offer?
Pioneer State Mutual Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website. Read more...
1510 North Elms Road
Flint, MI 48532 USA
- Visit Site