Bloomingdale's American Express Review
If you're wondering whether Bloomingdale's American Express is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
that ranges from
up to 26.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Bloomingdale's American Express
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Bloomingdale's American Express FAQ
Does Bloomingdale's American Express have a cash back or rewards program?
Bloomingdale's American Express is a rewards card.
Bloomingdale's American Express Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Bloomingdale's American Express have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Bloomingdale's American Express offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Bloomingdale's American Express benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
What are the relevant APRs for Bloomingdale's American Express?
This is a charge card and therefore doesn't have a regular APR or interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the fees for Bloomingdale's American Express?
The following fees apply:
Bloomingdale's American Express Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $40
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does Bloomingdale's American Express have a foreign transaction fee?
Bloomingdale's American Express charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Bloomingdale's American Express?
The Bloomingdale's American Express customer service number is .
How to apply for Bloomingdale's American Express
- Visit the Bloomingdale's American Express website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.