Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card Review
This is a
cashback credit card
issued by Deserve Inc..
If you're wondering whether Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Competitive APRs. Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card has a
that ranges from
up to 22.99%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
Pros & Cons of Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card is accepted.
- Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card FAQ
Does Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card have a cash back or rewards program?
This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 22.99%.
Does Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card?
The following fees apply:
- There is no overlimit fee
Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $37
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $25
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost cashback card.
Does Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card have a foreign transaction fee?
This card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, avoiding foreign transaction fees can save you hundreds of dollars in fees when you travel out of the country.
Does Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card
- Visit the Deserve® NJIT EDU Pro Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.