Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card Review
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card is a
cashback credit card
issued by WebBank.
If you're wondering whether Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
cashback rewards rate of up to 10%.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
that ranges from
up to 29.49%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still qualify.
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card Pros & Cons
- No annual fee.
- Credit history not required.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchase as a cash reward.
What are the relevant APRs for Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card has a
that ranges from
up to 29.49%.
Does Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card:
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $19
|Late Payment Fee
Does Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, this can save you hundreds of dollars in credit card fees when you travel out of the country.
Does Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card
- Visit the Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.