Shell Fuel Rewards® Card Review
Shell Fuel Rewards® Card is a
issued by Citibank.
If you're wondering whether Shell Fuel Rewards® Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Gas rewards.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Shell Fuel Rewards® Card Pros & Cons
- No foreign transaction fee
- Save 10 cents per gallon up to 20 gallons.
- 10% Shell rebates on your first $1,200 Shell non-fuel purchases annually
- Shell Fuel Rewards® Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Only provides rebates on Shell purchases.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Shell Fuel Rewards® Card FAQ
Is there a Shell Fuel Rewards® Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Shell Fuel Rewards® Card does not offer a rewards program.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
What are the relevant APRs for Shell Fuel Rewards® Card?
Shell Fuel Rewards® Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 28.49%.
The card has a
cash advance APR of up to 29.99%.
Does Shell Fuel Rewards® Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Shell Fuel Rewards® Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Shell Fuel Rewards® Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Shell Fuel Rewards® Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Shell Fuel Rewards® Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Shell Fuel Rewards® Card?
The following fees apply to Shell Fuel Rewards® Card:
Shell Fuel Rewards® Card Fees
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does Shell Fuel Rewards® Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Shell Fuel Rewards® Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Shell Fuel Rewards® Card
- Visit the Shell Fuel Rewards® Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.