Where does Frost Bank Savings Account do business?
Frost Bank Savings Account is based in San Antonio, TX. It was founded in 1868 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Frost Bank Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Frost Bank offer?
Frost Bank Savings Account offers an APY of .20% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Frost Bank Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Frost Bank Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does Frost Bank Savings Account charge?
Frost Bank Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
Other Services by Frost Bank
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee