Where does Frost Bank Checking Account do business?
Frost Bank Checking Account is based in San Antonio, TX. It was founded in 1868 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Frost Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Frost Bank offer?
Frost Bank Checking Account offers an APY of 0.06% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $5000.
What features and perks does Frost Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Frost Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does Frost Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $8.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $12 fee.
- Frost Bank Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
Other Services by Frost Bank
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit