Where does Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account do business?
Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account is based in San Francisco, CA. It was founded in 1852 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Wells Fargo Bank offer?
Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account offers an APY starting at .06% and ranging up to .40% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account charge?
Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Savings Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Wells Fargo Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$25|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $12|
|Paper Statement Fee||$5|
|International ATM Surcharge||$5|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$12|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.06% - 0.4%|