CURE Auto InsuranceUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Car Insurance.
|Financial Strength Rating||N/A|
CURE Auto Insurance Review
CURE is a car insurance carrier based in Princeton, NJ. The insurance company was founded in 1990 and offers car insurance in 3 states in the USA.
If you're considering whether CURE Auto Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
CURE Auto Insurance Pros & Cons
CURE Auto Insurance FAQ
What types of car insurance coverage options does CURE Auto Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about car insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage options. CURE Auto Insurance offers the following types of car insurance coverage options:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have an auto lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most insurance policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
CURE Auto Insurance customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their insurance policies:
- Emergency Roadside Service: Coverage varies by carrier but it typically includes jump starts for dead batteries, labor to change a flat tire, towing, and lockout services.
Does CURE Auto Insurance have roadside assistance?Emergency Roadside Service available. Yes, CURE offers roadside assistance to policyholders. Coverage varies by carrier but it typically includes jump starts for dead batteries, labor to change a flat tire, towing, and lockout services.
Does CURE Auto Insurance offer ridesharing insurance?No, CURE Auto Insurance does not offer ridesharing coverage as a rider or endorsement.
What benefits does CURE Auto Insurance offer?
CURE Auto Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
Ways to pay my CURE Auto InsuranceCURE allows policyholders to pay their premiums using the following methods:
- Apple Pay
- Automatic Payments
- Bank Transfer
- Check by Mail
- Credit/Debit Card
How does CURE calculate insurance rates?
Car insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and CURE is no exception. However, you can be confident that CURE Auto Insurance will take into consideration your driving record, age, gender, marital status, and address.
Other factors it will take into consideration are your vehicle (make and model), insurance history, and how you use your car.
Does CURE Auto Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, a car insurance company will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are two exceptions.
- If you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, a car insurance company is not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
- There are also a handful of car insurance companies that base their insurance rates exclusively on telematic data. These companies collect information on your driving behavior and use it to determine the risk you pose as a driver.
How can I get a CURE Auto Insurance insurance quote
- Visit the CURE website.
- Fill out the insurance online quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
214 Carnegie Center, Suite 301,
Princeton, NJ 08540
- (800) 535-2873
- Visit Site
- Email Support
About CURE Auto Insurance
- New Jersey
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend CURE Auto Insurance to your friends?