The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card Review
- Competitive APRs. The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 4% Balance transfer fee. The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card charges a fee of 4% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $40 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card
- Has an introductory APR rate on balance transfers of 4.99%.
- No annual fee.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 4% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card FAQ
Who is The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card designed for?
This is a
credit card issued by Mountain View Bank of Commerce.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
This business credit card has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Note that late payments are subject to an APR of 23.99% if you are late or miss your payments. Typically, the penalty APR applies for a minimum of six months but can go on indefinitely.
Does it have an introductory APR offer?
Yes, this business card offers an introductory APR rate on balance transfers of 4.99%
for a period of 6 months from account opening.
This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card Rates & Terms
|Balance Transfer APR
|Cash Advance APR
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
- A late payment penalty of up to $35.
- A returned payment fee of up to $25.
- There is no overlimit fee
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this business card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Balance Transfer Fee
|Minimum Balance Transfer Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $35
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
Does The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, The Everywhere Business Platinum Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Mountain View Bank of Commerce .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.