Shell Small Business Card
in Business Credit Cards from WEX IncUnaffiliated
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||500 - 850|
Shell Small Business Card Review
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still have good approval odds.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is Shell Small Business card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by WEX Inc.
This business card is designed for small business owners who have bad credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 500.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program. This business card offers rewards to small business owners that use the card to make purchases in the following bonus categories:
- Gas stations
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (833) 225-5939.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to apply?
- Visit the WEX Inc .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.