21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from 21st Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
21st Mortgage Corporation MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from 21st Mortgage Corporation
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Starting at $20,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage Review
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage is offered by 21st Mortgage Corporation (NMLS #2280), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Knoxville, TN. 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage is available in 45 states (and Washington, DC).
- Only offers one mortgage pogram. 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage only provides FHA mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage rates does 21st Mortgage Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 6.99% .
Does 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 955-0021.
Other Services by 21st Mortgage Corporation
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia