|Loan Amount||Starting at $20,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage Review
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage is offered by 21st Mortgage Corporation (NMLS #2280), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Knoxville, TN. 21st Mortgage are available in 45 states (and Washington, DC).
- Only offers one mortgage pogram. 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage only provides FHA mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage Pros & Cons
21st Mortgage FAQ
What mortgage rates does 21st Mortgage Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
21st Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 6.99% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, 21st Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, 21st Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does 21st Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 21st Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for 21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage is (865) 523-2120.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by 21st Mortgage Corporation
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia