American Mortgage Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Mortgage Service Co.Unaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $424,100|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
American Mortgage Home Loans Review
American Mortgage Home Loans is offered by American Mortgage Service Co. (NMLS #8246), a direct lender founded in 1975 and based in Cincinnati, OH. American Mortgage Home Loans is available in 10 states across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. American Mortgage Home Loans offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. American Mortgage Home Loans offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, American Mortgage Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via American Mortgage Service Co.?
American Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $424,100. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does American Mortgage Service Co. offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does American Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, American Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, American Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does American Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (888) 421-9600.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Virginia