American United Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American United Mortgage CorpUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
American United Home Mortgage Review
American United Home Mortgage is offered by American United Mortgage Corp (NMLS #75965), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Scotch Plains, NJ. American United Home Mortgage is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. American United Home Mortgage provides FHA FHA 203k and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $3,000,000 with American United Home Mortgage.
- Non-standard interest rates available. American United Home Mortgage offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via American United Mortgage Corp?
American United Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does American United Mortgage Corp offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
American United Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.137% .
Does American United Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, American United Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, American United Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does American United Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American United Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (908) 322-5535.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
|APR||Starting at 3.137%|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
|Terms||10, 15, 20, 25, 30|