Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Balboa Thrift and LoanUnaffiliated
Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Balboa Thrift and Loan
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial Mortgage Review
Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial Mortgage is offered by Balboa Thrift and Loan (NMLS #810477), a direct lender founded in 1987 and based in Chula Vista, CA. Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial Mortgage is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial Mortgage only offers
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Balboa Thrift and Loan?
Balboa Thrift and Loan allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Balboa Thrift and Loan offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Balboa Thrift and Loan charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Balboa Thrift and Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does Balboa Thrift and Loan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Balboa Thrift and Loan allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 354-1160.