Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Bond Street Mortgage LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans Review
Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans is offered by Bond Street Mortgage LLC (NMLS #191351), a direct lender founded in 2009 and based in Paramus, NJ. Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans is available in 12 states across the USA.
How much can you borrow via Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans?
Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans offer?
Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Bond Street Mortgage Home Loans to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.