Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Bridge City BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan Review
Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan is offered by Bridge City Bank (NMLS #469596), a bank founded in 1959 and based in Bridge City, TX. Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan is available in 1 state across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 600 may qualify for Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan.
What mortgage rates does Bridge City Bank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bridge City Bank Mortgage Loan allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (866) 999-3516.
Other Services by Bridge City Bank
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||