Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Caliber Home LoansUnaffiliated
Caliber Home Loans Home MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Caliber Home Loans
Rating not yet determined
Would you recommend Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Rating not yet determined
|APR||Starting at 4%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage Review
Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage is offered by Caliber Home Loans (NMLS #15622) , a direct lender founded in 1963 and based in Coppell, TX. Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage is available in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage?
Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage offer?
Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Does Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage offer?
Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Caliber Home Loans Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia