Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Caliber Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is offered by Caliber Home Loans (NMLS #15622), a direct lender founded in 1963 and based in Coppell, TX. Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Mortgage programs available. Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HARP, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Interest Rate Types. Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Pros and Cons:
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offer?
Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Caliber Home Loans
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.