|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
First Security Bank Mortgage Loan Review
First Security Bank Mortgage Loan is offered by Glacier Bancorp. Inc, a bank founded in 1955 and based in Kalispell, MT. First Security Bank Mortgage Loan is available in 1 state across the USA.
Does First Security Bank Mortgage Loan charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, First Security Bank Mortgage Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does First Security Bank Mortgage Loan offer?
First Security Bank Mortgage Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does First Security Bank Mortgage Loan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Security Bank Mortgage Loan allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
49 Commons Loop
Kalispell, MT 59901
- Visit Site
Other Services by Glacier Bancorp. Inc
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend First Security Bank Mortgage Loan to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.