|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
First Security Bank Mortgage Loan Review
First Security Bank Mortgage Loan is offered by Glacier Bancorp. Inc, a bank founded in 1955 and based in Kalispell, MT. First Security Bank Mortgage Loan is available in 1 state across the USA.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. First Security Bank Mortgage Loan offers FHA, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. First Security Bank Mortgage Loan offers option ARM mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 650 may qualify for First Security Bank Mortgage Loan.
What mortgage rates does Glacier Bancorp. Inc offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does First Security Bank Mortgage Loan charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, First Security Bank Mortgage Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
First Security Bank Mortgage Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does First Security Bank Mortgage Loan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Security Bank Mortgage Loan allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is Investor@glacierbancorp.com.
Other Services by Glacier Bancorp. Inc
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||