Jersey Mortgage Company Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Jersey Mortgage CompanyUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Jersey Mortgage Company Home Loans Review
Jersey Mortgage Company Home Loans is offered by Jersey Mortgage Company (NMLS #2761), a direct lender founded in 1938 and based in Cranford, NJ. Jersey Mortgage Company Home Loans is available in 5 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Jersey Mortgage Company Home Loans offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Jersey Mortgage Company Home Loans offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Jersey Mortgage Company Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Jersey Mortgage Company?
Jersey Mortgage Company allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Jersey Mortgage Company offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Jersey Mortgage Company offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Does Jersey Mortgage Company charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Jersey Mortgage Company may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Jersey Mortgage Company offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Jersey Mortgage Company allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Jersey Mortgage Company allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 342-6597.
- New Jersey
- New York