in Home Purchase Mortgages from MonsterLoansUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 3.267%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
MonsterLoans Mortgage Review
Where does MonsterLoans Mortgage do business?
MonsterLoans Mortgage is based in Irvine, CA. The company was founded in 2003 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 24 states.
How much can you borrow via MonsterLoans Mortgage?
MonsterLoans Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does MonsterLoans Mortgage offer?
MonsterLoans Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.267% .
Does MonsterLoans Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, MonsterLoans Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does MonsterLoans Mortgage offer?
MonsterLoans Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does MonsterLoans Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. MonsterLoans Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Irvine, CA 92618 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by MonsterLoans
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina