Primary Residential Mortgage Home LoansUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans Review
Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans are offered by Primary Residential Mortgage (NMLS #3094), a direct lender founded in 1998 and based in Salt Lake City, UT. Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans Pros & Cons
Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans FAQ
How much can you borrow via Primary Residential Mortgage?
Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Primary Residential Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans is (800) 255-2792.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Other Services by Primary Residential Mortgage
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia