|Loan Amount||Up to $2|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
STCU Home Mortgage Loans Review
STCU Home Mortgage Loans is offered by STCU (NMLS #616947), a credit union founded in 1934 and based in Liberty Lake, WA. STCU Home Mortgage Loans are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Only offers one mortgage pogram. STCU Home Mortgage Loans only provides jumbo mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. STCU Home Mortgage Loans offers option ARM mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. STCU Home Mortgage Loans does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
STCU Home Mortgage Loans Pros & Cons
STCU Home Mortgage Loans FAQ
How much can you borrow via STCU?
STCU Home Mortgage Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with STCU Home Mortgage Loans?
STCU Home Mortgage Loans offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does STCU offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
STCU Home Mortgage Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 6.869% and up to 8.205%.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, STCU Home Mortgage Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, STCU Home Mortgage Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($726,000 as of 2023).
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for STCU Home Mortgage Loans is (509) 326-1954.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by STCU
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia