|Loan Term (Years)||5 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Valley West Mortgage Review
Valley West Mortgage is offered by Valley West Corporation (NMLS #65506), a direct lender founded in 2004 and based in Las Vegas, NV. Valley West Mortgage is available in 24 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Valley West Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, Valley West Corporation does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Valley West Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Valley West Mortgage Pros & Cons
Valley West Mortgage FAQ
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Valley West Mortgage?
Valley West Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Valley West Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Valley West Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Valley West Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Valley West Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Valley West Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Valley West Mortgage is (702) 696-9900.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- West Virginia
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||5 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||