1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market Account Review
1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market Account is offered by 1st Capital Bank,
founded in 2007 and based in Salinas, CA.
1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,500.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $100 to open an account.
Pros & Cons of 1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market Account
- Access to physical branches.
- Deposit checks remotely.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide a debit card.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market Account FAQ
Are money market accounts from 1st Capital Bank federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #58485). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for 1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market rates?
What are the fees for 1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market Account?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.
1st Capital Bank will charge you a $10 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
1st Capital Bank will allow you to make up to 6 withdrawals or transactionss per month.
That is also the maximum set by federal regulations.
1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market Account Fees
||up to $10
|Paper Statement Fee
|Excess Transaction Fee
What is the minimum balance for 1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market?
Minimum deposit of $100. You must make an initial deposit of at least $100 to open this account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $2,500.
What features and perks does 1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - 1st Capital Bank monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - 1st Capital Bank Personal Money Market allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
How to open an account with 1st Capital Bank
- Visit the 1st Capital Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.