Royal Credit Union Money Market AccountsUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||
0.80% - 3.25%
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $10,000|
Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts Review
Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts is offered by Royal Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1964 and based in Eau Claire, WI. Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts are available in 2 states across the USA.
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 3.25%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning dividends with this money market account.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- High minumum opening deposit. You must deposit a minimum of $10,000, which is high compared to most money market accounts.
Pros & Cons of Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts
Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts FAQ
Are money market accounts from Royal Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What are the dividends for Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts rates?
Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts offers an APY starting at 0.80% and ranging up to 3.25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.80% - 3.25%|
What are the fees for Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts?
Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts?
Minimum deposit of $10,000. You must make an initial deposit of at least $10,000 to open this account.
What features and perks does Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Mobile Banking Services - Royal Credit Union Money Market Accounts allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this account is (800) 341-9911.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to open an account with Royal Credit Union
- Visit the Royal Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Royal Credit Union