Guild Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Guild MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Guild Mortgage Refinance Review
Guild Mortgage Refinance is offered by Guild Mortgage (NMLS #3274), a direct lender founded in 1960 and based in San Diego, CA. Guild Mortgage Refinance is available in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
- 6 different mortgage programs offered. Guild Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HARP, HomePath, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Guild Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Guild Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Guild Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Guild Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Guild Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Guild Mortgage Refinance offer?
Guild Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Guild Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Guild Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Guild Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.