in Mortgage Refinance from HomeBridge Financial ServicesUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance Review
HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance is offered by HomeBridge Financial Services (NMLS #6521), a direct lender founded in 1989 and based in Iselin, NJ. HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance is available in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance take to refinance?Homebridge mortgage does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a regular refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance offer?
HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by HomeBridge Financial Services
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia